Vs > Nakhon Si Thammarat
Prachin Buri vs Nakhon Si Thammarat Climate & Distance Between
Prachin Buri vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Prachin Buri vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Prachin Buri vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Prachin Buri vs Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Clayton, Nm, Usa
Laketown, Ut vs Faulkton, Sd
Mergui, Tanintharyi vs Rio San Juan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Santa Maria
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Cornwall, Vt
- The distance between Prachin Buri, Thailand and Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand is approximately 632 km or 393 mi.
- To reach Prachin Buri in this distance one would set out from Nakhon Si Thammarat bearing 14.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachin Buri bearing 14.4° or NNE .
- Prachin Buri has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Nakhon Si Thammarat has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am).
- Prachin Buri is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Nakhon Si Thammarat is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 1.1 °C (2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.3 °C (2.3°F) more in Prachin Buri. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 372 mm (14.6 in) less which is equivalent to 372 l/m² (9.13 US gal/ft²) or 3,720,000 l/ha (397,693 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.7° lower in Prachin Buri than in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prachin Buri relative to Nakhon Si Thammarat. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Prachin Buri
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -165 (-6)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -157 (-6)
|| -607 (-24)
|| -406 (-16)
|| -372 (-15)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
|| || -1.7
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prachin Buri vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
Prachin Buri vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Prachin Buri vs Babanusa, Sudan
Prachin Buri vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands vs Yamasa
Yerbent vs Bowler, Wi
Conceicao Araguaia vs Ishigakijima
Piura vs San
Prachin Buri vs Nakhon Si Thammarat Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachin Buri
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) NW
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) WNW
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) W
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 83.7 kms (52 miles) W
- Bangkok, Thailand - 94.5 kms (58.7 miles) WSW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) SSW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 224.2 kms (139.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Si Thammarat