Vs > Parma, Emilia Romagna
Prachin Buri vs Parma, Emilia Romagna Climate & Distance Between
Prachin Buri vs Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Prachin Buri vs Los Angeles, California, Usa
Prachin Buri vs Geneva, Ne, Usa
Prachin Buri vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Imperatriz, Brazil
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Barquisimeto vs Augusta, Mt
Tibooburra vs Faiz Abad
Douala vs Fayetteville, Ar
Rio De Janeiro vs Tsuyama
- The distance between Prachin Buri, Thailand and Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy is approximately 8,994 km or 5,589 mi.
- To reach Prachin Buri in this distance one would set out from Parma, Emilia Romagna bearing 79.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachin Buri bearing 134.1° or SE .
- Prachin Buri has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Parma, Emilia Romagna has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Prachin Buri is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Parma, Emilia Romagna is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.9 °C (26.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.5 °C (35.1°F) less in Prachin Buri. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1166 mm (45.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1166 l/m² (28.62 US gal/ft²) or 11,660,000 l/ha (1,246,531 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27° higher in Prachin Buri than in Parma, Emilia Romagna.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prachin Buri relative to Parma, Emilia Romagna. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Prachin Buri
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -70 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prachin Buri vs Teresina, Brazil
Prachin Buri vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Prachin Buri vs Barcelona, Spain
Prachin Buri vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Dijon, France
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Augusta, Mt vs Kayes
Horton, Ks vs Perales
Przemysl vs Norfolk, Va
Makokou vs In Amenas
Prachin Buri vs Parma, Emilia Romagna Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachin Buri
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) NW
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) WNW
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) W
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 83.7 kms (52 miles) W
- Bangkok, Thailand - 94.5 kms (58.7 miles) WSW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) SSW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 224.2 kms (139.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Parma, Emilia Romagna