Vs > Hokonui Forest
Prachin Buri vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Prachin Buri vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
Prachin Buri vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Prachin Buri vs Sittwe, Myanmar
Prachin Buri vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Hokonui Forest vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Hokonui Forest vs Tchiban, Gabon
Hokonui Forest vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Hokonui Forest vs Timbuktu, Mali
Khuzdar vs Parron
Makokou vs Santa Maria Di Leuc
Touggourt vs Dubuque, Ia
Indianola, Ia vs Lincoln, Va
- The distance between Prachin Buri, Thailand and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 9,466 km or 5,882 mi.
- To reach Prachin Buri in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 296.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Prachin Buri bearing 320.2° or NW .
- Prachin Buri has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Prachin Buri is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.2 °C (32.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.5 °C (9.9°F) less in Prachin Buri. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 969.7 mm (38.2 in) more which is equivalent to 969.7 l/m² (23.8 US gal/ft²) or 9,697,000 l/ha (1,036,674 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.1° higher in Prachin Buri than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prachin Buri relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Prachin Buri
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -86 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prachin Buri vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Prachin Buri vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Prachin Buri vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Prachin Buri vs Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Watertown, Ny, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Lafayette, La, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Austin, Tx, Usa
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Majuro
San Cristobal vs Denver, Colorado
Klagenfurt vs Colorado Springs, Co
Cantonnw, Sd vs Hillsdale, Mi
Prachin Buri vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prachin Buri
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) NW
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) WNW
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) W
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 83.7 kms (52 miles) W
- Bangkok, Thailand - 94.5 kms (58.7 miles) WSW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) SSW
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 224.2 kms (139.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest